Henna powder, a vibrant green dust rich with earthy aroma, is more than just a hair dye. It's 100% organic powder with a GI tag, certified i.e. Geographical Indication by the GI registry under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India. It is particularly grown in Sojat a hub of Heena powder. Also, we are located in Sojat and serving this outstanding quality of heena powder all over India at an economical cost.
Henna powder Features:
- Henna is a 100% natural product derived from the Lawsonia inermis plant.
- It is free from harsh chemicals and synthetic additives.
- Henna's natural dye, lawsone, lends a warm, reddish-brown hue to hair, skin, and nails.
- It strengthens hair strands, promotes healthy growth, and adds shine.
- Henna is a great natural remedy for dandruff, which conditions hair naturally.
- Henna is also great for body art designs as it leaves behind beautiful, reddish-brown stains that fade over time.
- It is ideal for sunburn relief and calming irritated patches due to its cooling sensation.
Looking for Bulk Quantity Connect Us, we are supplying it for industrial, ayurvedic, commercial, and other uses.
|Leaves Of Lawsonia Inermis
|Earthy, Slightly Leafy
|Red-Orange (Natural), Can Depending On Additives
|Powdery, Gritty Texture
|Cool & Dry Place
|Sealed Pouches, Plastic Containers
|Hair Coloring, Eyebrow Tinting, Temporary Tattoos
|Easy Colouring, Gives Shining, Strengthens Hair, Free From Harsh Chemicals
|Shiv Agro Industries
|Country Of Origin